Monday, April 3, 2017

melting

snow melt means high water
a little stream meandering 
 3 in a boat on the mantel 
not the stream
karen crawford's cylinder
old australian corrugated tin
wonderfully patina'd
one more thing i brought home from australia!
i almost forgot,
the amazing colleen jones
brought this interactive piece to my master class.
it was designed for using,
touching
experiencing
and constructing thoughts.
five of these horses
(and horses are always tropes for me)
as well as my favorite animal,
anyway,
five of these are with me now
nestled in their beautiful cloth.

9 comments:

  1. wow ! colleen jones' horses are wonderful. i get so happy when someone creates a thing that i soooo wish i had thought of ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are lovely, White mares always do it for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful horses,the story they tell is like a piece of life's puzzle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. trace, i rode my gray mare mist through seven years of turmoil and delight in my 30's, she was both trope and relationship for me.
    jean, yes, colleen's vision is remarkable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some lovely memories there V - and some lovely returnings to home...

    ReplyDelete
  6. mo, aren't they wonderful?
    neki, yes, smiling AND luck
    fiona, yes. home is a blessed place to be now.

    ReplyDelete

be in touch!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *